Annie Zahner, CPA
With over 12 years of public and private industry accounting, Annie Zahner’s background includes experience in preparing internal financial reporting, income tax returns, and the daily accounting and business activities needed to assist small businesses, such as payroll, bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivable, and full-cycle accounting. Annie’s favorite aspect of her work, though, is helping owners better understand how to manage the accounting for their business. Whether showing them how to use software or providing ways to streamline processes, she loves knowing her work relieves time and stress from her clients and their teams.
Annie is also a guru in several accounting software systems and is a certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
Annie lives in St. Louis with her husband, daughter, and two cats. She loves attending St. Louis Blues, Cardinals, and City SC games in her free time.
- Healthcare and Other Service Industries
- Convenience Stores
- Retail Industry
- Construction / Contractors
- Real Estate
- M.A., UMSL, 2014
- B.S., University of Missouri, 2012
Professional and Charitable Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Women’s Initiative Committee
- Professional Learning & Networking Task-Force