Natalie Stevenson, CPA
As Director of Prosper CPAs’ Outsourced Accounting team, Natalie Stevenson works with business owners throughout the region to assist them with accounting services. She offers outsourced CFO and bookkeeping services. Natalie’s specialty is QuickBooks; however, she is also well-versed in other accounting software.
Natalie believes that talking with clients and learning about their business is essential. She also enjoys digging into the systems and processes of a company and learning about them from the inside. She then develops processes and procedures to help make their lives a little easier.
Natalie lives in Ballwin with her husband, daughter, two dogs, and Red Snapper turtle Raphael. Her mother and father-in-law also live with them. In the summer, she enjoys her season tickets to The Muny, Cardinals games, and trying new restaurants throughout the area. In the winter, you can find her challenging her family to a “friendly” board game, playing Guitar Hero, baking, or singing.
- Healthcare and Other Service Industries
- Convenience Stores / Gas Stations
- Retail Industry
- Construction / Contractors
- Real Estate
- B.S., UMSL, 2017
- 2022: Top Executive, St. Louis Small Business Monthly
Professional and Charitable Organizations
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Chair, Professional Learning & Networking Task Force
- Member, Women’s Initiative Committee